Join Shalini and Victoria for a new 75 hour Teacher Training ‘Hot 26 + 2’
A comprehensive training for Traditional Hot Yoga, including variations of hot room practices. In this training we will learn the long term benefits of hot room practice and the specific techniques of teaching in the hot room.
Traditional Hot Yoga:
- The alignment of the 26 postures in the hot series and their benefits.
- The Importance of the 2 Pranayama Practices.
- Modifications and Variations.
- Timing and Approach to leading the series with confidence and authority.
- Keeping dialogue Inspired and Fresh.
- Physical and Verbal Assisting.
- Maintaining the Discipline of the tradition.
Hot Yoga Flow and Hot Vinyasa:
- Smart Sequencing.
- Challenge and Success.
- Safety and Moderation.
- 200hr qualification in teaching yoga.
- 10 Traditional Hot Yoga Classes.
- No known contraindications to practicing in the hot room.
Dates and Times:
The training consists of 50 Hours contact time with your teachers Shalini and Victoria and 25 additional hours of non-contact time. Non-contact time includes 2 (minimum) additional hot classes a week starting Sunday May 31st and homework/ reading assignments.
ALL SCHEDULED CLASSES AND TRAINING SESSIONS MUST BE ATTENDED TO QUALIFY – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Our first training session is on
Sunday May 31st in our LIC Studio.
June 5th – 7th & June 11/19th – 21st & June 26th – 28th 2020.
6:30pm – 10:00pm.
11:00am – 12:30pm & 2:00pm – 7:00pm.
12:15am – 1:30pm & 2:00pm – 7:00pm.
COST, PAYMENT OPTIONS AND REFUND POLICY
Early Bird Tuition: $1,200 due by May 1st 2020
Full Tuition: $1,400 due by May 30th 2020
($250 of tuition to paid as a non-refundable deposit at time of application.)
The training includes membership to The Yoga Room which includes unlimited classes during the training. Current members will freeze their membership when training begins. The training cost includes program manual but not required reading books. All Deposits are non-refundable (unless application is unsuccessful).
Download the Teacher Training Application for more info!